Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Blog.

YAY! First Blog! Summer is great here- sorta. I live in Puyallup Washington, and it's cloudy. Tomorrow I leave for Spokane Washington, across state. I'm going to live there for all of July, and going to have SO much fun! I found an AMAZING stable called Double eagle stables. I can finally learn to jump!!!

The arena I ride at right now's arena is to small to jump- or gallop for that matter.

I can't wait to ride again. I had to stop riding ALL of June because, well, it's complicated- but here we go- I have been leasing horses at the barn I ride at, and Double Eagle has a clinic that cost as much as the lease. And that was due on the 22. SO I haven't been able to ride :( and I am SO eager to ride!! I wanna CRY!! LOL! But I'll have to wait until the 5th of July (when the clinic/slash day camp starts)

I hope I know what I'm doing-

Kacie Farris.

No comments:

Post a Comment