Monday, August 29, 2011

Sorry guys!

I am SO sorry I havent been in contact! I went home from Spokane and got on the blog and found out I wasn't aloud to go on it! (Parental controls I hate you!!!) and my parent havent gotten around to undoing it, so I can go on.... but now I can!!! And I am SO excited to tell you what has been going on!

First off-I am going to start going to a new barn! I have nothing else to learn at my old one. (you know ALL about that story!) so I started looking and found one called Klear Mont Farms. (<<<see for the website!) I over looked a lesson with my mom and, I REALLY Like the trainer! Her name is Kim Pratt. She used to be a grand prix jumper, and is really awesome! AND (being in Washington) there will be no calf deep mud!! It is all gravel! The arenas and everything!!! YAY! I'm having a lesson on August 31. Wednesday is coming up so fast! ONE MORE DAY! And that day is the same day I go to my oriantation. So I go from the barn straight to my oriantaion! My teacher is going to think I am SO sloppy! The next day is the first day of school. I am so happy-odd to say I WANT to go to school (mostly to get this year over with!!)

@CCH: 1) Sure! 2) I write, horse books. I am working on one right now called The Meaning Of Western Riding. About a grand prix/Olympic jumper, that is pretty much a horse snob, and she is sent to her uncles Mustang Rescue ranch and learns western ways, and trians a wild horse. It's really cool. : ) 3) Were?! 4) I can't find were I can folow her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment