Friday, July 8, 2011

in a really bad mood.

Today was AWEFULL!! It was the last day of the horse camp. So we get there and waitin the lounge for the beginers to ride and all is good (we made picture frames because yesterday the ytook our picture yatta.) and then we went to go get our horses and stuff-and finally we got to ride and I get yelled at for something I didn't do!! It made me SO mad. And then the lesson went great and whatnot.
 So we quickly untack the horses to put them on the hotwalker not realizing that it is already full. So he had to HAND WALK the horses for ten minutes and when Holly said it was okay to brush them off.... soon Betty (the trainer) tells us they arent cool yet! So we hand walk them for another 20 minutes before the three of us (There are four in the intermiediat/advanced group-one person is too afriad to canter so she leaves early-the other three are Amielia BFF-8th grade-and Kaitlyn not sure what to call her-going into 3rd grade and me-gong 6th grade) were like, "This is redic." and checked there breathe (Betty had taught us that earlier) and time each other AND THERE FINE! so we leave to go to the cross ties and Hooly comes out and says "What are you doing? did you check there breathe?" and we tell her. So we brush them down and put on there fly sheet's and fly masks. Then Holly comes back and says "NO! Your doing it wrong." (even though I did it right and didn't take off the halter) and she shows us the right way (she taught me yesterday-but the others were not around) and we put the horses back and go to the lounge.  And my mom gets there. I didn't even sit none the less take the needed drink before Lindsay (one of the other workers) says we need to come to the grain room. Soe we go and they show us what they feed the horses (even though I already know!) and I get to go back. I sat for 2 seconds at the most before Holly gets us to too



'What?' you ask. MUCH OUT STALLS!!!! All the while my Annoying Mom is taking pictures!!! I am in a crappy mood-and my mom takes PICTURES???!?!? UGH!!!

 So we go home and I lie on the couch (the car ride was the longest time I have sat down seance I have ridden!) and my sister starts testing me!!! I wanted to pounce on her!!!!! GRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment