Monday, July 18, 2011

OMG!!!

FIRST:

My sister, mom, and I went to the river today (there are no lakes or anything around) and just goofing around. We went up stream to were we coyuldn't walk anymore and then kinda lay down and went with the current SO FUN! When we got out we read and stuff can I get a WOOT-WOOT for Maximum Ride series?! Me and my mom are reading it :)) But before we left my and my mom wanted o go ONE more time-this time we brought along a "floaty" (just a life vest) and so we went and then went with the current (I was on my tummy lying down on the life vest) but when I needed to I couldn't stop!( there is ONE part that the high current never stops that we float on) Of course if you went to far it goes back into the rapids (white water) and so I was yelling dfor my mom to come get me-but she was yelling "STAND UP!!" But it was too deep! So I start "swimming" to the side (it isn't SO bad over there) so my mom comes and we stop and try to go up stream again to go back to were Kyla was sitting on the side of the "beach" (grass) but I LOSE my flip flop!! and I HATE there-they ALWAYS give me blisters. Butr my mom goes after it and then it gets caught on a branch on the side right at the start of the rapids. So my mom grabbs a branch and I was yelling at her to get it because she couldn't because a big rock was in the way. Then she LETS GO! But thankfuly she kinda reached the opisite side and climbed up! Then I go back to shore and mom walkes ALL the way around and I see that she lost her flip flop too!! OMG!!

I admit-I was kinda scared. (even though I am fearless lol) I was kinda scared.


SECOND:

:o OMG!! At first (before ANY of the drama) my sister said it was stupid-and m brother wanted to play Wii, so we did. Then last night My mom said I could watch it (I wanted too) and so I did and OMG!! :o So it was 1:15 am when it was ver-so I went down stairs (my mom siter and I sleep in the basement -read: guest bedroom with three beds) and got my pajamas on (in the dark) and went BACK upstairs and watched it again OMG!! It was so...... WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment